Tuesday, June 13, 2006

 

Do This And The Money Will Follow


Doesn’t it amaze you how many people spend their day working a job (or business) they don’t like? Think about it. These people spend most of their time doing something they don’t even like to do.

Let me ask you, do you think these people will excel?

If there is one thing you must do to become successful it’s find something you like to do and do it well. Work should be enjoyable not a bore. You should enjoy getting out of bed in the morning and looking forward to each day.

We’ve been talking about getting rich and how you may need to change where you make your money. Might I suggest you start here. Find something you like to do and make a business out of it. If you like sports, sell sporting equipment. If you like music, build a business around that.

Why am I making such a big deal about this? Because whatever you do, it will take a lot of work for you to be successful in it. If you don’t like it, you’ll never put in the work.

Back in 2000, I started building a business that I didn’t like. It was a great opportunity, but I just found the work difficult and not enjoyable. Do you know what happened to that business? It didn’t go anywhere. My heart just wasn’t into it.

I like computers and building things. That’s what I do. I make about 60 times more money doing what I like, than I did in that other business. You know what else, it doesn’t even feel like work. I find it fun.

That’s what you should be doing; having fun. Life’s too short to live it any other way. So, let’s agree to do what we love and the money will follow.


If you enjoyed this article Subscribe to my RSS Feed
 Post to Del.icio.us Account Bookmark this page on del.icio.us
|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?