Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Why Cash is King!

This post is an update to the Million Dollar Savings Club. If you are not familiar with this club, you can learn more by reading my post describing it.

If you don’t have any money you can’t seize opportunities when they come your way. That’s why it’s important to save money. The more cash you have, the more opportunities you can seize.

Even at day 15 of the million dollar savings club you can seize opportunities. Let me share with you my story:

Yesterday I looked out my window and saw a couple of guys standing around with an earth-moving machine. For weeks, I’ve procrastinated about moving a large pile of dirt from one end of my yard to the other. I knew these guys could move the dirt in 5 minutes with that machine. It would take me a full weekend to move by hand. I suspected if I offered them $20 they’d jump at the chance and move the dirt.

But there was a problem. I didn’t have the cash on me.

A light bulb went off in my head. I thought, “Why not borrow $20 from my savings and investing pile to pay these guys? Then I’ll put the money back when I have time to get to the bank.”

I approached the young man and he jumped at the opportunity. He moved the dirt. I paid him $20. I saved a tremendous amount of time and effort because I was able to come up with the cash immediately.

So there it is. Even with a modest savings account you’ll see opportunities open up to you. That’s why it’s so important to begin saving money today.

If you’ve not tried the million dollar savings club, what’s been stopping you? It’s only a dollar per day and as you’ve seen, the money will start adding up. I guarantee it will change your life. Get started today.


If you enjoyed this article Subscribe to my RSS Feed
 Post to Del.icio.us Account Bookmark this page on del.icio.us
|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?