Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

3 Steps to Loosing 10 pounds in 30 days

Over the years I’ve gotten very good at losing weight. Ok, I’ve also gotten very good at putting it on at times too. But I digress.

I personally use the 3 steps below and they work EVERY TIME. That’s the good news. The bad news: it’s going to take some work.

Before you begin you’ll need some motivation. Take a picture of yourself in your underwear. This isn’t the same as looking in the mirror. There’s something shocking about a picture. You’ll see you don’t look how you think you do. Print this picture and post it in your bathroom. You’ll want to see it every morning when you wake up.

This will be more than enough motivation to loose some weight. If you don’t do this, the rest won’t work. You won’t be motivated enough.

Here’s my 3 Step plan:

Step 1: Eating – Follow a low carb diet. Atkin’s or South Beach work great. These diets are easy because you eat as much food as you want and never feel hungry. Ideally you’ll be eating a lot of eggs, steak, lobster, crab, fish, and chicken. Who can argue a diet like that?

Step 2: Exercise – If you don’t have a gym membership or time, then just start walking in the morning. Slowly get into jogging, walking won’t do it alone but it’s a start. It will be hard at first, but you’ll have to get up to 30 minutes a day of something. Running, Biking, whatever. If I eat well and don’t do this, I don’t loose the weight.

Step 3: Take VPX Redline gel-caps – If you’re tired all the time, these little beauties will change that in 15 minutes flat. They are the best fat-burner out there. I’ve tried them all, and this is the one I live by. Don’t take them on an empty stomach, you’ll get sick. GNC sells these for $90 a bottle, which I think is a total rip off. You can find them online for about $30. Take 1 capsule in the morning, 3 before you work out, 1 in the evening.

That’s my 3 step plan. It will work every-time. It’s simple but not easy. I’ll do this diet once or twice a year. I’ve been doing it the last few weeks to prepare for a cruise next week. Again, I’m amazed by the results I’m seeing!


If you enjoyed this article Subscribe to my RSS Feed
 Post to Del.icio.us Account Bookmark this page on del.icio.us
|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?