Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

Who’s Winning? Million Dollar Savings Club

This post is an update to the Million Dollar Savings Club. If you are not familiar with this club, you can learn more by reading my post describing it.

While going through the comments in the Million Dollar Savings Club it occurred to me, “Why not list the top savers at the end of each month?” That’s what I intend to do. I will start posting a leader-board at the beginning of each month. If you’re playing along, email me. Include how much you have in each pile (savings, investing, giveaway). For extra-proof, include a photo of your money (I will put it on the leader-board). By making it fun and having a little competition we’ll all save more money.

Million Dollar Savings Club Leader-Board for September:

1.Alex Williams $84
2. Bryan Fleming $29
3. Travis Wright $16
4. Mom2Fur $14

Obviously, don’t make any outrageous claims. If you do, I will email you back requiring proof (Pictures).

Yes, you can add more money to your piles than $1/day. We’re using $1/day as a starting point so people can get started. $1/day is the minimum to be “in the club”.

Congratulations Alex. Right now you’re the winner. But look out. There are probably some serious savers reading this blog right now.


If you enjoyed this article Subscribe to my RSS Feed
 Post to Del.icio.us Account Bookmark this page on del.icio.us
|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?