Monday, October 30, 2006

 

Last Post on this Blog (Please Read)

Hey everyone,

I'm leaving blogger and continuing my blog on it's own site:

http://www.BryanCFleming.com

If you subscribe to my RSS Feed, you will automatically be updated.

Why am I leaving?

I don't think many people understand the long term value blogging. As these pages sit on the web they gain value in search engine placement and traffic. It would be a real sad day to log into your free blogger account and see they decided to cancel it.

Who would you call? Who would you email?

You can contact anyone.

I'd rather have a little more control over this blog since it is growing in popularity.

I do apologize in advance for any inconvience.

Sincerely,

Bryan C. Fleming


If you enjoyed this article Subscribe to my RSS Feed
 Post to Del.icio.us Account Bookmark this page on del.icio.us
|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?